Saturday, March 21, 2009

Devon William Sanders

 
Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, support and overflowing love throughout this experience.  We feel very blessed to have Devon home with us and doing very well.  He is such a good baby.  It's so hard to believe he's over a week old already!  He is smiling & already holding his head up.  His first pediatrician appointment was last Tuesday, and the doctor said he is doing very, very well.  As far as we know, he does not have any ongoing problems or concerns as a result of his "rough start."  Landrea has helped me set up a blog of my own:  www.dailydoseofdevon.blogspot.com  There is a link on this page.  I will try to get started blogging soon, and keep it updated as often as I am able. 
I love you all! 
Tiffany, Matt & Devon
 





1 comment: